Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Hi all,
    I hope you have been enjoying this Thanksgiving weekend with family or friends, or at the least, a little time off.  I am grateful for this time to reflect and refocus my heart on all for which I am thankful.
    I am grateful for family and the time we get to spend together, some regularly, some rarely, but the love is still the same.  I am grateful for my church family who care so much and demonstrate it in big and small ways.  And I am grateful for the friends God has given me.  Some are near, some are far.  But either way, they are a blessing.  I am grateful for my customers and students and business associates.  You give me encouragement and hope.  And most of all, I am grateful for my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ.  He daily gives me strength, peace, love, joy, direction and all I need for life and godliness. 
      May the goodness of the Lord surround you and may He hear your every prayer.  Wishing you a joyful heart of thanksgiving with loved ones to share with along the way this holiday season.
Delightfully beading away,
Misti
"The Happy Beader"

No comments:

Post a Comment